Monday, April 07, 2008

Dear 'Somebody'

Last night, I finally told a friend about this here blog.

It's not something I tell people about, but PEOPLE, eventually found out.

And it seemed unfair that she didn't know when THEY all knew.

So, dear 'Somebody', as a token of peace (or something), here's a whole post dedicated to you.

No, I'm not going to go and on about you. This is all you get, Ms. Full-of-Yourself.

Deal with it.

I know what you're wondering and yes, I have mentioned you once. But just in passing *snicker*

And just to show you I mean well...here, your yucky-ass song.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"SOMEBODY" GONNA GET A HURT REAL BAD

Anonymous said...

hai--->'Somebody' :)))

Unknown said...

Oh well it only seems fair? lol. Interesting song though.

Where are the juicy posts?

♀ L's brain ♀ said...

Hello 'somebody'

Ri said...

Anonymous,

HAH! YOU LOVE "SOMEBODY" TOO MUCH, BEBBEH.

alcoholocaust,

hei2u 4m sumbdy

N,

That song should be banned off the face of the earth. Ironically enough, it's her ringtone on my phone. Damn near drives me insane.

I'm saving all the juicy bits for one big, knock-your-socks-off scandal of a post *evilness*

L's Brain,

You know what? She's insanely homophobic. You want to help me change her mind?

FOOTNOTE: YES, SOMEBODY, I'M STILL STRAIGHT. AND EVEN IF I WEREN'T, YOU'RE NOT MY TYPE.

Anonymous said...

Just testing to check if my attempt at turning my URL into an OpenID paid off.

Anonymous said...

LOL Ri, i'm loving this post