Saturday, December 09, 2006

So close! @#%$^@%&!

By the third week of my boss being on vacation and leaving me in charge of the workplace, I was bursting with pride and self-confidence. Everything had gone smoothly...more or less. A few glitches along the way (refer to previous post, thank you) wasn't enough to make it a catastrophic disaster.

But then the 4th week happened and, in spite of having one of the best weekends ever (*glint*), without warning, everything came down around me at work and poo poo -really- hit the fan.

He's back today, and I've braced myself for a huge, smelly shitstorm.

I'm not worried. It's not like he can do without me or anything. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

2 comments:

CyberRowdy(Q8TechDrive) said...

as long as your confident about yourself...you dont need to worry..from what I know about you, you have that confidence. Look straight & walk fast!

Ri said...

Yesterday was one of the crappiest days ever.

I learnt from my friends that in total, 4 people we knew met with accidents at 4 different places.

As for me, I got through it in one piece. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my head won't explode in the next few days either. Skull fragments on the walls are rather unpleasant.