Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Groan


This is my Christmas tree. From top to bottom.

I'm so freaking proud of it. It turned out really great this year.

I love Christmas. Even though I don't believe, it's my favourite time of the year.

I don't care what it originally stands for, I love it because it's pretty and warm.

It's the one time of year that I will go to Church without too much of a fuss.

But that's only to make my parents happy. It's hard for them to accept atheist children.

This year, my sister and I slipped out of midnight mass and drank coffee in a nearby restaurant. We made it back to church just as my parents were coming out and did our best to look radiant and blessed.

But now, 2 days since then, I'm still nursing a bastard of a hangover.

Do they sell Alka-Seltzer in Kuwait?

Also, this (below) is my favourite Christmas tree hanging. I bought a boxful at IKEA a couple of years ago. I haven't seen them anywhere since. GIMME!

No comments: