It's my first time.
Dyke in Saudi, be gentle with me, please.
I had to think long and hard to come up with my 6 most unspectacularest quirks.
But it turns out I don't know the difference between a quirk that's 'spectacular' and one that's not. So here are mine, one way or the other:
- I don't wear jewelry. I hate it with a passion. There're very few things in the world that can make my skin crawl more than the feel of a gold chain. Just writing about it makes me nauseous.
- Butterflies are the other thing. They should be eradicated. And then banned from history books. And museums. And ever being mentioned again.
- I crack my elbows. They make this reassuring *pop* sound that relaxes me.
- I call all dogs 'puppies'. Including police sniffer-dogs that'd make a snack out of me in seconds. (Yes, that nearly happened)
- When I'm tired or drunk (or both), a nerve in the middle of my forehead starts to show. Everyone knows about it. It's very annoying.
- The second toes on both my feet are eerily long. They look like little penises.
Unlike my other first time, this wasn't so bad :D
I know I'm supposed to tag 6 people, but this is my first tag and I'm not sharing.
SO HA! Bite me.