Saturday, January 12, 2008

Scraps



That's what's been playing in my head.

__________________________________________________________

I watched him as he gently picked up an old Hasselblad 500 CM camera off the shelf.
He lovingly wiped it clean with a soft cloth. He looked up and smiled at me.
"At one time, these were like extensions of myself."
I was surprised by the softness in his tone and the wistful look in his eyes.
He doesn't have these moments often. It felt good to be trusted.

__________________________________________________________

I've joined the gym again. I'm sore and achy all over and I love every second of it.
I'm going to be all hot and sexy soon. Fuck you, I AM.

__________________________________________________________


Someone interesting I met at a party asked for my number. And even though it meant nothing, for various reasons, it's been a long, long time since that happened and it felt good.

__________________________________________________________


The other day, I was alone in the pool. I was floating around on my back and looking up at the ceiling. I was thinking about the fact that I'm still young, relatively healthy and had nothing major to worry about. It felt good to be alive. I started to flop about like a dolphin. It's a good thing there was nobody else there.

__________________________________________________________


My father now smells of Individuel by Mont Blanc.

__________________________________________________________


One of the most special things in the world is the relationship between a boy and his dog. It transcends stupid human relationships.

__________________________________________________________

One of the sexiest parts of a man's body is the back of his head and his nape.
It's one of the few parts he's more or less unaware of. The word 'vulnerable' comes to mind *shrug*

__________________________________________________________


I'm going to be an aunt in May. I'm so excited. WOO HOO!

__________________________________________________________


There's more, but I'm a little fuzzy in the head right now.


__________________________________________________________

18 comments:

♀ L's brain ♀ said...

I loved the song.

----------

I sometimes feeel a bit nervous when I'm trusted.

-------------------

Yes I can feel the hotness coming from your side! lava hot! mama mia! ! ;)

--------------------------

It's so good to realize that you are lucky :)

----------------------------

Do you want a nephew or a niece? :P *takes orders*

Grey said...

good one's ...

Ri said...

L's brain,

I used to feel that way too! It's a big responsibility, someone's trust.

I'll have one large, bubbly, nephew please. Can I get that with a side of my eyes?

Grey,

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Can't play, file error. I was disappointed, but, I was smart enough to get the song. I think you should mention the song name cleary, from now on.
<3

Anonymous said...

*clearly
:P

Ri said...

Ki,

Did you like it?

And only for you, I'll make sure I name the song. Clearly. In caps.

:*

Anonymous said...

You should read ( if you haven't already ) ' the curious incident of the dog in the night-time ' by Mark Haddon .
It's a story about an autistic kid who tries to solve the murder of a dog .

Anonymous said...

I loved the song. Somehow, I've loved all the songs you've posted here, except one, I guess.
TANK U SOMMACH LAR. 2 MACH LAR COMIN OFF 4U RITE NAU IN DIS MOMINT.

Ri said...

Dear GreyShorts,

That's the most interesting sounding book I've heard of in a long time. I'ma see if I can get my hands on it. Thank you so very much :D

Darling Ki,

Which one didn't you like?

I HAVE NOTHING BUT LAR FOR YOU, HUNNI

:*

Unknown said...

- Gym? Hot indeed, screams of sexyness!
- Feeling good? Enjoy it, nothing like it, bliss and fun!
- I knew you had a slightly more dominating personality, it shows by you finding the vulnerability of a man's physique sexy.
- Do you know if its a boy or a girl? That's exciting! I'm going to be expecting a third nephew/niece soon! I have two now and would be fun if it will be a girl! :) Exciting indeed!

Ri said...

Sweet N,

I beg to differ. I'm not dominating at all. For me, it's all about intellectual equality. It's insulting to bitch-slap someone around. Unfortunately enough, though, that's what works :/ I'm probably going to die alone.

I don't want to know if it's going to be a niece or nephew. I <3 surprises :D

Ri said...

Oh, and the reason I find it sexy is because of how little attention a man pays to it. It's just there, unassuming and not vying for attention, unlike the rest of him. It's not really the vulnerability of it. It's mostly its solitude. Or something. You get it, yes?

Unknown said...

I probably should have specified. I meant dominatrix *cough*. But yeah I understand what you mean sometimes that is what works only. You won't die alone :*

I also get the meaning behind it. Yeah it isn't paid much attention to in a sense, and is a raw part of a male's being. ;D

Anonymous said...

Ri, my sister-in-law tells me that you are totally similar to her. She just gave me your blog URL .. im checking it out its cool.

Ri said...

N,

*stare*

Rayboy,

Thanks to both, you and your sister-in-law for stopping by. Feel free to wander around the aisles and don't forget to collect your cookie on the way out :D

Jewaira said...

Love the achy soreness of working out at the gym.

And the backs of necks are mmmm, yes, very yummy.

Ri said...

J,

But now, the problem is that, with every passing week, I have to do more and more to get to that sore, achy place :/

And I knew you'd get the back-of-the-neck thing. I KNEW IT! :D

Manutdfanatic said...

Hell yes, the nape of the neck is so utterly inexplainably alluringly sexxxy!

I always used to wonder if I was a tad eccentric when I found my eyes devoting a little too much time to this particularly enticing neck in my Literature class. Good to know otherwise.