Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Koko and cake

Uh huh. So yours truly turned another year older yesterday.

What was it like?

I can't complain.

I mean, I was locked in my bedroom by my own flesh and blood, I cut my self twice in a span of 10 minutes, I got balloons that came free from McDonald's, I had a cute Lebanese male hairdresser jump out of a box and sing "Happy Birthday" like Donald Duck would (Koko is amazing) and I had chocolate cake stuffed up my nose.

Ooh ooh and I got new Adidas shoes.

And mirrors.

And lights for the mirrors.

And candles. Many, many candles :D

Also, a yellow pacifier with red giraffes.

And an apple Chupa Chups lollypop in a Scooby Doo head.

Life is good, no?

2 comments:

Phlegm Fatale said...

Yes, very fair.

Ri said...

Are you being sarcastic? Because if you are, I'm not getting it.